Submission Call: Indie Shelves Publishing

by Nyctophilia

Submissions at Indie Shelves Publishing are open for two anthologies: fantasy and horror. Adult themes are allowed, but submissions relying too heavily on these will not be accepted.
Deadlines: 31 August for Fantasy, 30 September for Horror
Word count: 7,500-10,000 for each anthology
Pay: Royalties

HORROR ANTHOLOGY

Horror Anthology
Submissions Deadline:  September 30, 2017
Tentative Publication Date: December 31, 2017Restrictions
No Erotica
Sex, profanity, gore, and adult themes are allowed, but any submission that relies too heavily on any of these will not be accepted. Word Count- 7,500-10,000
Genre: Horror
Compensation-Royalties
Accepting between 12 and 17 submissions.The goal is to showcase the talent of budding Independent Authors.  The Horror Anthology will be around 500 pages.  The final amount of accepted submissions will depend on the length of each accepted submission.  Indie Shelves Publishing will retain 25% of the net profits of each unit sold.  The remaining 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split.  5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen editor/s.  5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen cover designer/s.
Each chosen author will be allowed a marketing page, immediately following their submission.  They will be able to list any other works, upcoming works, social media accounts, blog sites, or websites.  The goal is to help get you exposure.
Indie Shelves Publishing values the success of the individual author, over its own financial gain.  If, at any time, the author is offered a more beneficial arrangement, or no longer feels that the inclusion of their work, in this anthology, is in their best interest, they may request the removal of their work from the anthology.  The request must be in writing.
Once the written request is received, Indie Shelves Publishing will, within 30 days, remove the authors story from the published anthology.  Any/all distribution rights, with Indie Shelves Publishing, for works featured in this anthology, have no minimum term for inclusion.
Submit story HERE.

FANTASY ANTHOLOGY

Fantasy Anthology
Submissions Deadline:  August 31, 2017
Tentative Publication Date: November 30, 2017Restrictions
No Erotica
Sex, profanity, gore, and adult themes are allowed, but any submission that relies too heavily on any of these will not be accepted. Word Count- 7,500-10,000
Genre: Fantasy
Compensation-Royalties
Accepting between 12 and 17 submissions.The goal is to showcase the talent of budding Independent Authors.  The Fantasy Anthology will be around 500 pages.  The final amount of accepted submissions will depend on the length of each accepted submission.  Indie Shelves Publishing will retain 25% of the net profits of each unit sold.  The remaining 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split.  5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen editor/s.  5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen cover designer/s.
Each chosen author will be allowed a marketing page, immediately following their submission.  They will be able to list any other works, upcoming works, social media accounts, blog sites, or websites.  The goal is to help get you exposure.
Indie Shelves Publishing values the success of the individual author, over its own financial gain.  If, at any time, the author is offered a more beneficial arrangement, or no longer feels that the inclusion of their work, in this anthology, is in their best interest, they may request the removal of their work from the anthology.  The request must be in writing.
Once the written request is received, Indie Shelves Publishing will, within 30 days, remove the authors story from the published anthology.  Any/all distribution rights, with Indie Shelves Publishing, for works featured in this anthology, have no minimum term for inclusion.
 
Submit story HERE.
Source link: indieshelves.com

προτεινουμε επίσης

Leave a Comment

* Χρησιμοποιώντας αυτή τη φόρμα., συμφωνείτε με την αποθήκευση των στοιχείων και δεδομένων σας στη βάση του ιστότοπου για στατιστικές αναλύσεις.

Η Nyctophilia.gr χρησιμοποιεί cookies για να εξασφαλίσει τη σωστή λειτουργία της, την δυνατότητά σας να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας, καθώς και να βελτιώσει την εμπειρία σας στο website. Χρησιμοποιώντας αυτόν τον ιστότοπο, συμφωνείτε με τη χρήση των cookies. Αποδοχή Αναλυτικά